Monday, March 8, 2010

Long Weekend Adventures

Long Weekend Adventures

It's a long weekend for us in Taranaki and the extra day we are lucky enough to have off is turning out to be a stunner.
I hope that everyone in the 'Naki is having a great time and making use of the extra day we have.

My dad and I headed up the mountain on Saturday and returned yesterday afternoon. The days were beautiful for tramping, but the wind picked up a bit during the night and one of the windows (the one in the picture, I think) rattled all night.
We managed to get some rather artistic shots before realising that the camera had no batteries in it! So, sadly are limited on photographic documentation of out trip. We had a great time though.

I hope that you are all having a lovely day and look forward to hearing about what you got up to over the weekend, Room 2.
- Miss White


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...